Software related to publications
Several SAS macros/example programs, R packages and WinBugs programs have been written in the process of our research activities. They can be used free of charge. These macros/packages are distributed in the hope that they will be useful, but although thoroughly tested, are WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.
Macros/packages are available in the following areas:
- Longitudinal and Incomplete Data
- Latent Trait and Latent Class Analysis
- Interval-censored Data
- Nonparametric ANCOVA
- Count Data
- Bayesian Analyses
- Measurement Error
- Surrogate Markers
- Modelling Infectious Diseases
- Generalized Linear Models with Overdispersion (Combined Models)
Software related to books
- Verbeke, G. and Molenberghs, G. (1997) Linear Mixed Models in Practice: A SAS-Oriented Approach. Lecture Notes in Statistics 126. New York: Springer.
- Verbeke, G. and Molenberghs, G. (2000) Linear Mixed Models for Longitudinal Data. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Molenberghs, G. and Verbeke, G. (2005) Models for Discrete Longitudinal Data. New York: Springer.
- Molenberghs, G. and Kenward, M.G. (2007) Missing Data in Clinical Studies. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons.
- demo2: exercise bike data (missing data, 1997)
- blood: blood pressures (1997 and 2000, case studies)
- cellprol: (1997, chapter 2)
- crosover: (1997, chapter 2)
- growthax: Growth data set used in incomplete data chapters (1997 and 2000)
- growthgv: Growth curves of girls (case study in 1997; heterogeneity models in 2000)
- mast01: Mastitis in dairy cattle (2000, sensitivity analysis)
- milk: milk protein contents (2000, sensitivity analysis)
- multicnt: (1997, chapter 2)
- multimpv8: Multiple Imputation
- press: variceal pressures (1997, case studies)
- quality: (1997, chapter 2)
- rats01: rats data (2000, running example)
Macros and Programs
- Local influences (sas program)
- metagof.sas (sas program)
- SAS macro for probit model with serial correlation (Section 22.3) (rar-file)
- Lin, D.; Shkedy, Z.; Yekutieli, D.; Amaratunga, D.; Bijnens, L. (Eds.) (2012) Modeling Dose-response Microarray Data in Early Drug Development Experiments Using R: Order Restricted Analysis of Microarray Data. Heidelberg: Springer.
- Hens, N.; Shkedy, Z.; Aerts, M.; Faes, C.; Van Damme, P.; Beutels, P. (2012) Modeling Infectious Disease Parameters Based on Serological and Social Contact Data: A Modern Statistical Perspective. New York: Springer.
- Galecki, A.; Burzykowski. T; (2013) Linear Mixed-Effects Models Using R: A Step-by-Step Approach. New York: Springer.